Monday, June 16, 2008

Post Surgery Exercise

My doctor told me that I cannot start my exercise routine until next month, because of my surgery. I can only do a normal walking and some stretching. I tried doing Yoga Relaxation and I find it very effective on some of my stiff muscles. Now I need to find a good Yoga Mat.

A Yoga mat is an essential item for the practice of yoga. Yoga Mats come with variety of thicknesses, colours and materials. You have to remember that yoga mats are different from other types of exercise mat.

The next thing I have in mind when I am ready to do some extensive exercise is a Swiss Balls to tone muscles. It is not advisable to use barbells on a Swiss ball as this can be dangerous.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.