Saturday, December 24, 2011

First Day Of My Weight Loss Diet

Today, I started my 1st day of the 7 days Cabbage Soup Diet. I am hoping to lose at least 5 pounds by new year. And then I will just follow this with fruits and veggies diet and with little meat for protein and avoid carbs until I lose 10 pounds.
I feel bloated for the past few days and I feel like if I will not do this diet, I will continue gaining weight and start my clothes to be tight. Right now, all my clothes still fit and I dont want to go to the point were I can't fit to any of my jeans. That will be so frustrating.

So today, I am only eating fruits except for banana or grapes plus the cabbage soup. Tomorrow, will be veggies and some potatoe, so I can still survive even if my brother and his family will be here to eat with us. I will simply eat vegetable salad.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.