Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Natural Cosmetics Online


At last my online Store website is done. I can acccess my account again. It is done and I can actually take orders now, but I am not ready for that yet because I want to make sure that the shopping cart and the shipping system is fully secured and will not create errors.

Although the website programmer was already done with the first 25 pages, there are still so many things to do before I can fully launch the website. I still have to buy a domain, complete the UPS shipping registration and add some of my products. I am not satisfied with the design and I want to make it look more personalized. There are still some errors that I overlooked so I have to do it myself.

I still have to do the shipping, Terms and Condition and Privacy Policy.. My vacation is almost done and I still have so many things to accomplish with regards to my online store. Far yet to make money!!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.