Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treating Itchy Skin After Surgery

It's been more than one year since my last surgery. The cut is big and it's getting really itchy sometimes. Now I am having some marks aside from the wound on my tummy because of too much scratching. Then I search for some answer to help ease the itchiness, the natural way. I am trying to avoid using too much synthetic products and I am glad that by using Herbal Oil and Essential Oil, the itchiness of my surgery cuts were lessen.

I simply pour few drops of Carrot Seed Essential Oil and Helichrysum Slovenia Essential Oil in Celendula Herbal Oil, and wohlaaaa, after few days of using this simple recipe, the itchiness on my wound disappear. So I put this mix on my tummy everyday after my bath. I apply it instead of Body Lotion on the part where I had my surgery.

Aside from the fact that my itchiness is gone, my skin feels so soft and smooth. This is the wonder of nature. Products that are made from Natural Substances are so gentle and subtle on skin yet very effectively in treating minor to major skin problems. You just have to know the right product for your skin problem. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.