Friday, October 17, 2008

How To Avoid Being Constipated When Travelling

Everytime we trvel or I am not at home for a couple of days, I always end up being constipated for some reason. Our last short vacation gave me another abnormal bowel movement. First, I forgot to bring a lot of bottled water. So since the bottled water is quite expensive at the hotel, I just ignore my needs to drink as much water as I can to avoid being constipated. Secondly, I ignore eating food rich in fiber and ate unhealthy and fatty foods instead.

This is a lesson I should remember on my next vacation trip. I should bring a lot of bottled water so it will remind me to drink as much water as I can. I will also bring fruits with me that will remind me that even if I am on vacation, I should focus on eatinf healthy foods and foods rich in fiber to avoid being constipated during the vacation or travel trips.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.