Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wonderful Effects Of Essential Oil On Skin


I can't believe how powerful the effect of essential oils on my skin. I used proactive product for many years because this is the only skin care product that worked on my sensitive and oily skin. I am sure that a lot of people know how expensive this skin care product is. And yet, I couldn't use it during winter because it dries up my skin. Until I discover the wonderful effects of Essential oil on my skin. Essential oil is not good to use directly on skin. It has to be diluted with other natural ingredients like beeswax, vegetable oils and other natural ingredients to give the Essential oil the power to work on the skin effectively.

Visit my website All Natural Cosmetics 4u, and experience the holistic effects of Essential oil on your skin. You'll never go back using those expensive synthetic cosmetics.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.