Friday, February 20, 2009

Replacement For Proactive Beauty Products

I am so suprised and ammazed how natural substances works on my skin. A simple recipe with a very cheap price can replace all of those expensive synthetic beauty cosmetics that I have been using for my oily and sensitive skin.

I have been using Proactive to control my Acne problem and here I am, using Pure Essential oil and dilute it using Cosmetics bases made from Natural Ingredients. I am using Witch Hazel in replacement for Proactive skin Toner, Natural Facial Cream in replacement of Proactive renewing lotion and Natural Facial Gel to replace Proactive facial wash. I also replace all my Proactive Makeup with Natural Mineral Makeup

Unlike Proactive products, these Natural Facial Care products are very gentle on skin so you can use it at any season. It's very affordable and friendly to our environment. You dont have to worry if you are using too much that can harm your skin. I am now more confident that I am using product that will never harm my skin if I used too much. Visit www.allnaturalcosmetics4u.com and switch from harsh synthetic beauty cosmetics to gentle and mild Natural Beauty Cosmetics

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.