Saturday, March 7, 2009

All Natural Cosmetics International Orders

My webstore for Al Natural Cosmetics is now open and ready to take orders from any part of the world. I have created a secure line of payment for orders outside Canada and USA. Everyone can now order free samples and try the benefits of using Natural Cosmetics.

My webstore shopping cart software is only design to take orders from Canada and USA. But you can fill up my International Order Forms and I will send you the details and prices of the products you wish to order, including the shipping cost to your location. When you decided to buy the products, you can pay it through my secure International Payment Form. I will process the International orders after the payment confirmation on my paypal account. For security reasons, I only accept payments through paypal. I will be working on taking orders straight on my shopping cart for orders outside USA and Canada in the future.

I know that a lot of people outside USA have few access on most webstores whose ordering system is very limited within the webstore owner's territories. So I created a website page for international orders for all my Natural Cosmetics. To learn more, you can visit my webstore at www.allnaturalcosmetics4u.com

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.