Monday, January 4, 2010

Benefits Of Natural Aromatherapy In Benign Vertigo

I have noticed that Natural Aromatheraphy have helped me a lot in controlling the attack of my Benign vertigo. I never had my Benign Vertigo attack for one year now- because of the help Natural Aromatherapy products to help relax my mind and body.

Natural Aromatherapy can improve the blood and lymphatic circulation through massage and the use of the right Essential Oils that contain chemicals that helps to constrict or dilate blood vessels to raise or lower the blood pressure.

It also encourage the endocrine system to balance hormone production and dispersal. A number of Essential Oils contain chemicals that are structurally similar to certain hormone or can mimic their effects. Clary Sage or Fennel, for instance, can mimic the action of estrogen. Use Immune Boost Blended Essential Oil to improve your Immune system and relax your mind and body to control the Benign Vertigo attack. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.