Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calendula Body Butter- Remedy For Winter Dry itchy Skin

I am still not satisfied with my creams and soaking myself to a warm Bubble Bath to relieve my Winter Dry itchy Skin, so I decided to make my very own Calendula Body Butter.

I have been using Calendula Herbal Oil so I know how effective it is for my Winter Dry Itchy Skin. I thought it would be good to make Calendula Body Butter for easier application. Aside from that, mixing Calendula Herbal Oil with other natural moisturizing ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Vegetable Oil and Levender Essential Oil will even make it an effective cream for Winter Dry Skin relief.


This Calendula Body Butter is made up of 50% Calendula Herbal Oil and 50% mixture of Cocoa Butter, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Vegetable Oil with Vitamin E Oil and Levender Essential Oil.

It has a natural mixture scent of Cocoa, Calendula floral balsamic odor and the aromatic scent of Levender Essential Oil. A very pleasant natural scent that will keep your skin moisturize for longer period.

Use this 2 to 3 times a day if you have a very dry skin. You will see the diference in just one day.

I am still in the process of figuring out, w much should this Calendula Body Butter will cost. Calendula Herbal Oil is quite expensive so I want to offer this Natural Healing Cream for everyone with very competitive price. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more about my products.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.