Saturday, July 3, 2010

No Exercise Weight Loss

So I started my Vegetable Soup Diet yesterday and when I weigh myself this morning, I was surprised to see that I didn't gain any weight at all. I usually gained weight whenever I do nothing and just lie down on my bed.

I have not been exercising for 5 days now and have been eating a lot. I was expecting a gained weight when I weight mysefl today but probably because I started my 7 Days Vegetable Diet Soup Plan, it probably stopped my body from gaining weight and burn those calories I gained for a couple of days of my laziness.

Today, we will start moving some of the things we have packed to our new home in Mississauga. I might not be able to do my regular exercise until Tuesday because all our electronics will be disconnected and I won't be able to use my TV and DVD players to follow my exercise videos. But I will continue the Vegetable Soup Diet 7 Days Plan so I will continue to loose weigh even if I am not doing my regular exercise routine.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.