Thursday, July 29, 2010

Short Diet

I am going to invite some people to come over to our house on Saturday so hubby will cook some food for the visitors. I invited a lot of people at work but most of them will be going out since it is the long weekend, so only few people might attend.

I wanted to start my Diet Soup today but since it will just be ruined on Saturday, I might just start it on Sunday. It is a 7 days diet, but I will just make the first 2 or 3 days since 7 days will be long for me as I work at night. I might not have enough energy to work while I am on a strict diet.

I just want to clean my system by following at least the first 2 to 3 days of the 7 days diet. Then I will just monitor what I eat to loose weight.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.