Friday, August 13, 2010

Vain Side Of Me

I am loosing weight very very slow and I need to loose the weight that I want before October because I am planning to start my Laser Genesis Treatment next month. The treatment might be done before the end of next month so I have to loose the weight by October so I can decide whether I need to have the Juviderm Treatment or not.

I want to shock everyone with my big transformation. Beside, there will be so many activities in my life next year. Aside from our high school reunion next year, my high school male friend who happened to be my crush back then, might visit me next year as well.

Vain I may sound but sometimes we need to do something to gain back some lost self-confidence because of the aging factor. I don't want to look like a celebrity but I just want to look great at my age. Forgive me but, I also have some fancy side.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.