Monday, January 16, 2012

Losing Body Fats

It's been two weeks now since I increase the time I spend working out. I added time in running at our gym at least 2 to 3 times a week and I noticed that I have been breaking sweat faster lately. However, I still feel bad that I am not losing any weight despite all the hard work. But then, happy to feel that my clothes are starting to loosen up which only means that I am losing body fats.
I still want to lose weight even if I know I am losing body fats due to extra time in working out. I beleive that lower weight on scale is better. Losing body fats is good, but the weight of bones should also lose weight for the health of my feet, specially that my work requires a lot of walking and standing.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.