Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loosing Excess Fats After Surgery


I did 30 minutes slow dancing today as I always do before I had my surgery. But I felt something that tells me, that my body is not ready to start being as active as before, yet. I feel bad because I wanted to loose some fats and I thought I can start doing my usual routine slowly. But I guess I have to wait a little longer untill I feel that my body is ready.

Even if my doctor tells me that everything is okey, it's still my body and I am the only one who can tell whether my body is ready or not, to do certain things or activities. I stopped doing slow walking when I went back to work after my surgery. I guess I have to start doing it again for at least 30 minutes after work.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.