Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pure Natural Vegetable Aromatherapy Candle

I finally added the Palm Tealight Candle on my webstore. I have been wanting to share this Pure Natural Palm Tealight Candle and I am glad that I finally did.

This Palm Tealight Candle is made from Pure Palm Oil which ia very good alternative to candle made from Parafin wax because it is environmentally friendly.

We have to remember that paraffin wax candles are contributing factor to the pollution of our indoor air quality. Paraffin wax candles release a carbon soot when burned, which spreads throughout the home.

This Palm Tealight Candle are made from 100% Vegetable Palm Oil which create a clean burning properties with no smoke. This Palm Tealights Candles are perfect for use in well ventilated vaporizers and oil burners. This burns up to 7 hours. Visit my webstore to All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.