Monday, May 24, 2010

Biking For Exercise

I didn't do my exercise yesterday at the basement, but I spend time biking using the bike that my brother just bought in Canadian Tire. It's been about 25 years since I ride a bicycle and it is so much fun. I might buy my twins their bicycle so they can spend more time outside this summer.

I really think that biking is a fun and a very good exercise. And since it is summer, there are so many outdoor activities that I can do. So I will do some outdoor activities in replacement of the indoor exercise that I regularly do.

I will be walking my dog every morning then ride the bike at least 30 minutes a day, every other day. This will keep me energize and won't be bore doing the same exercise everyday inside my house.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.