Sunday, May 2, 2010

One Week Of Acne Pigment Reducing Cream

I am having a very slight peeling of the skin on my skin due to the Meladerm Pigment Reducing Cream. That's why I need to do my facel deep cleaning again before I got to bed this afternoon. I have to make sure that my face is always clean so the pores won't clog while it is having the slight skin peeling.

I am also glad that the acne pimple breakout that I had on my chin have dried out including one on my nose. There is still some pus inside the acne so I have to continue applying Proactive on the affected areas. But to top it all, I am happy with the result of Meladerm on my skin in one week. I really hope that my skin texture will continue to improve in no time. I can't wait!! Buy this cream here Meladerm

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.