Saturday, May 22, 2010

Problems Over Loosing Weight

Eversince my latest martital problem came in, I have lost focus on my diet. I even gained few pound which I am now working to loose again. Summer is here and I really need to loose weight for my summer clothes.

I am now focusing on eating the right food without abandoning some food that I love to eat byt taking more food rick in fiber like fruits and vegetables. I dont want to crave myself with the food that I love to eat. So I try to eat them in moderation giving more time to each healthy foods.

I feel so frustrated with the flab I have on my waste..lols... This is what happen for not exercising for three weeks. So I started my exercise routine again yesterday and I will try to do it everyday for faster result.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.