Monday, July 18, 2011

Less Carbs and Running For Weight Loss


I am adding one session of Lisa Latin Dance on some of my daily workout for longer workout for the day, instead of running. My feet and my legs are in so much pain and I really think it is because of running. But I will still try to run during the weekend until the summer end.

As much as I wanted to run at least 2 to 3 times a week, but my leg pain is disabling me. I actually don't want to lose the running momentum because it's quite hard to start it of all over again.

Running is a very good form of exercise and it really speed up my metabolism. If you want to lose weight, running is the best exercise. However, you have to eat proper diet to ocntinue to lose weight.

I need to eat less carbs to lose weight and I feel bad again for today's bad eating. I can't totally remove carns on my diet since I can't sleep with no carbs diet

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.