Friday, July 1, 2011

Returning The Workout DVD


I already recieve the replacement of Lisa Hip Hop Cardio workout dvd but everything is the same. Then I realized that this dvd's audio is not working on some dvd like the dvd that I have on my basement. I tried playing it on the dvd upstairs and it is perfectly working fine.

I also tried playing it on my computer using the portable speaker and it is not working as well. But when I used the computer headphone, it worked perfectly fine.

Then I ask the Collage video customer service why they didn't send me the return envelop and the chat support said he will send me one. But then I got a call from Collage Video saying that they don't want the damage dvd back. It's confusing!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.