Saturday, July 2, 2011

Need Some Eating Control

I need to controll myself from eating too much carbohydrates since I gained some weight last week. This coming week is my vacation week from work so I need to make sure that my weight will stay the same at least, if not to lose any.

I run today after doing some part of Lisa Hip Hop Cardio workout dvd. The steps and moves are very challenging but once I master the moves, I am pretty sure that this is going to be a good cardio workout. I am only doing half of the workout and I am already sweating like a pig, how much more if I master the moves?

Anyway, I will be doing my 60 mins step weight aero tomorrow. I am suppose to run, but since I will be on vacation the whole week, I will just do my run on Monday morning after my step boxing workout.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.