Saturday, December 31, 2011

Focus More On Eating Than Workout

Well, I ruined all my diet plan since Tuesday so I didn't lose the weight that I planned. However, at least I lost the weight that I gained from all the holidays parties. All I need is to lose the 5 lbs that gained since last summer. It's frustrating to have this extra weight for that long. It's getting into my self-confidence. So I really need to lose these weight before my vacation in the Philippines on February.
Adding lettuce on most of my diet meals is giving my arthritis so I need to eat fruits instead and lesser carbs to lose weight. I dont think I can add more time on my workout because the time I am spending on my workout is already too much for my busy life. I just need to focus on my eating habits.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.