Monday, December 26, 2011

Lost Weight Even With Cheating Diet

Despite the fact that my mind is flying with my new inspiration to smile with this boring life, and my addiction in watching Filipino Drama show with my new member subscription with TFC Filipino Channel online while on vacation, here I am losing weight.. Yey, I lost 3 pounds now doing the 7 days Cabbage Soup Diet Plan, without exercising!!!
I did a lot of cheating yesterday because I am not suppose to eat any meat but I did. I am also not suppose to eat too much carbs but I did because my brother and his family were here to celebrate Christmas with us.

But I am making it up for today and I will make sure to eat only fruits and veggies as said on the 3rd day of 7 days diet plan.

I don't think I will be able to do my workout today because I wasn't able to get a good sleep last night due to drinking too much diet coke. But I will try my very best

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.