Monday, December 19, 2011

Vegetable Diet Soup During Vacation

I am having pelvic pain so I dont think I will be able to do my regular workout for today. I might just extend my weight aero workout routine until next week, which is suppose to be the start of my Dance workout routine. I will just start my 4 weeks Dance Workout routine next year, to start my new year fresh.
I will try my best to do my 7 days vegetable soup diet to make sure to lose weight even if I am on vacation. I need to lose weight because I will have my vacation in the Philippines next year. I will make sure to look good by then.

I might also enroll at any gym nearby to run at least 15 minutes 4 times a week during my vacation to speed up the weight loss.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.