Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Continously Loosing Weight

I am continously loosing weight and my pants are starting to get loose. I hope that before summer I already lost the 12lbs that I have been trying to reach.

I still eat all the foods that I love to eat, but I always make sure that I eat everything in moderation. I always pack green salad with lots of tomatoe in it to make sure that I have enough fiber to speed up my metabolism and burn more fats.

And of course, I make sure that I exercise 30 to 60 minutes, at least 3 to 4 times a week or even more.

I wasn't able to do my exercise yesterday because I have to go to the hair salon for my haircut appointment. And I was suppose to do my 60 minutes exercise today but only did 30 minutes because I have to have my hair colored.

I seriously want to loose about 12 more lbs until summer and I definitely will. I will eat more Tomatoes and continously watch what I eat.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.