Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Muscle Pain On My Back and Neck

I am still suffering from my lower back pain so I still can't do much weight lifting exercises. Aside from my lower back pain, I have a stiff right shoulder giving me pain on my right neck going down my back. Geee, this is probably the result of sleeping too much.. lols..

I will try to do a light weight lifting dance with a lot of stretching and see how it goes. I will also set another appointment with my massage therapist this week to loosen up some more stiff muscles on my back.

My weight is still the same and I try to eat less. Well, my appetitite is low because of the pain. I really hope the pain will be lesser when I start working since my work require a lot of movements.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.