Thursday, April 29, 2010

Natural Facial Care For Acne

I have been suffering form acne since I graduated from college. I have spend a lot of money and tried many expensive treatment. It will come and go. But so far, the best cure that I have tried is by keeping my face clean and avoiding facial care products with harsh ingredients.

Proactive Solution is the longest acne product that I used that cured my acne. I used it for more than two years. However, it makes my skin so dry during winter season. I continued using it but some side effects of dryness started to get worst after about 3 years of using it. The more I used acne products with so much harsh ingredient, the more my acne gets worst. My journey of finding the right acne products started again.

I learned that by using facial care products that contain natural ingredients is the best product to prevent acne. Acne is a skin desease that needs time and effort to prevent it from occuring.

Tips; (Regular Facial Care)

  1. Use my Natural Cleansing Cream to remove makeup.
  2. Then followed my washing your face with my Natural Facial Wash by massaging it to your face for about2 to 3 minutes.
  3. Wash your face with a lot of water and pot dry with clean face towel.
  4. Apply my Plain Witch Hazel Astringent with a cotton pad.
  5. Followed by my Natural Facial Cream Moisturizer.

Note:

  1. Your face needs to exfoliate by using my Natural Facial Scrubs. Use this after washing your face with Natural Facial Wash Gel.
  2. You need to make time to do a simple home care skin deep cleaning.


Homemade Facial Deep Cleaning;

  1. Make sure your hand are clean.
  2. Prepare your Facial Steamer
  3. Sanitized your blackheads/whiteheads remover
  4. Remove your make up using my Natural Cleansing Cream
  5. Wash the extra cream with my Levender Facial Wash Gel
  6. Apply small amount of Levender Facial Cream Moisturizer or Natural Jojoba Oil with Chamomile and start steaming your face with the Facial Steamer for about 5 to 15 minutes or until your pores are completely soft and open.
  7. Start pinching or compressing the open pores of blackhead or whitehead using your whiteheads/blackhead remover with a very mild and gentle pressure. Never prick or force the whitehead/blackhead to come out.
  8. Then apply the Deadsea Mineral Mud and let it dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
  9. Remove it with a clean warm damp face towel.
  10. Apply Plain Witch Hazel Astringent and Levender Facial Cream Moisturizer.

Tips;
  1. If you dont have a Facial Steamer, you can just steam our face with a boiling water in a bowl.
  2. You can buy the blackhead/whiteheads remover in any drugstore or beauty store.
  3. This routine is best before going to bed because cells can best recover and renew when we sleep.



You can choose either Chamomile or Levender on any of my Facial Care Products because chamomile and levender has a natural healing effect on many skin disorders.

Visit me webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.