Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brilliante Award


Thanks to my friend Sheng for passing this award to me. Every blogger excels in their own way of blogging. And every blogger is worth every reward. To my fellow bloggers, we are all doing good! So keep the blogosphere alive. :)


Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I really think that all bloggers in the world deserve to be called Brilliant, so I am passing this award to everyone on my blogroll and to those who want to grab it. Just buzz me when you're done. Thanks

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.