Thursday, August 28, 2008

Doubt Feeling About Benign Positional Vertigo

I was told that Benign Vertigo has no special treatment and Drugs are not effective at preventing the attack. It said that it is just a matter of allowing the bouts to run their course but there are things that may helps;

* Avoid head positions that provoke the attack
* Do the exercises that was advcied by the doctor

I still want to see my doctor for some treatment advice, aside from what I recieved from the Walk In Clinic doctor that I went to last Friday. It is better to have asecond opinion than regretting after. I hope I am wrong, but I was thinking if it has something to do with ear infections. Because the word infections needs some antibiotic treatment and not just a simple exercise and wait until the diziness is gone. This I have to discuss with my family doctor.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.