Saturday, August 16, 2008

What Is Benign Positional Vertigo

Last Thursday morning while I was having a message for one hour session, I got so dizzy before the massage session was done. My massage therapist was also got worried about my sudden dizziness. It was actually the first it happen to me while I am having a massage. I wasn't able to go to work and took a rest the whole day and the whole night with hope that when I woke up in the morning, my dizziness will be gone. I am still dizzi and up to this moment (2 days already).

I went to a walk in clinic yesterday and the doctor told me that what I am experiencing is called Benign positional vertigo also know as Paroxysmal positional vertigo. It's a spinning sensation of th head (vertigo) brought by certain position of the head, usually sudden changes of position. The word benign means not a serious condition and is likely to get better eventually.

If until Monday, I am still experiencing this dizziness, I will call my family doctor for futher treatment. It is really frustrating as I am not able to do my weekend plans for my family. I feel so sick!!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.