Monday, August 4, 2008

Green Tea For Indigestion

Yesterday I have some trouble with indigestion. I ate a lot then drink only half glass of water then sit infront of my computer for a couple of hours. After about 3 hours working in the computer, I went straight to bed without even stretching our walking around. I can still feel the food that I ate before I went to bed. When I woke up, I felt so much pain on my stomach.

This is the problem when people works the whole day sitting infront of the desk either working on a computer or doing some paper works. The metabolish gets so slow and it takes time before foods to be digested. You have to take a few minutes to strecth every 30 minutes and walk around a little to help digest some of the food that you ate.

So I drink a hot cup of green tea and walk around the house. I did few household chores even if I am feeling some pain. After about 15 minutes, the pain slowly go away. I started releasing some gas and pain was gone.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.