Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3rd Day Of 7 Days Diet

I survive my 2nd day of my 7 days diet eating only veggies plus the vegetable diet sopu. I am now on my 3rd day of my 7 days diet and have started it last night at work, eating veggies and fruits.

I was a bit dizzy yesterday and couldn't sleep after I pick up my kids at school. Then when I weigh myself, I lost an instant 4 pounds. It freaks me out and I admit that I got a little bit scared loosing this much weigh in two days. So I cheat and eat about 45 squid balls and my dizziness was gone.

Today I also cheated eating about 3 squid balls because I don't want to loose that much weight again too fast.

I will not do my exercise today and see if I will still loose weight.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.