Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hard To Loose Weight During Holiday

I have been eating a lot for the past few days and I really feel guilty about it. Tomorrow I will make sure not to eat any carns and focus on eating veggies and fruits and small portion of meat. Then I will do a lot of exercise.

It's hard to do exercise two times a day because everybody is using the TV in the basement. I can only do my dance exercise early in the morning because everybody are still sleeping. If I only have the treadmill at home, then I can do at least 15 minutes run in the afternoon.

I wanted to loose weight even if I am on my holiday vacation. I know it's hard because my body is always at rest, but there is no harm in trying. I need to loose at least, those extra calories I took with all those parties that I attended. And perhaps more weight if I can!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.