Monday, December 27, 2010

Second Thought of Buying Treadmill


My weight is still the same but I feel so guilty keep eating unhealthy food for a couple of days now and it is getting worst now that I am just at home. I have to stop these habit or I will gain all the weight that I lost. I need to loose weight even if I am on vacation. I know it is impossible to do it but I will try my best.

We were suppose to buy the treadmill at Walmart this morning because it is on sale. But kids discourage me because we have no more space at home. So I had a second thought buying it. Beside, I want to make sure that we have enough budget for this which I doubt to have enough, because I am planning to have juvederm treatment next months which is quite expensive as well.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.