Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Desperate To Loose Weight

I didn't walk my dog outside because it was raining this morning. So I just did my 45minutes step aerobics video and a lot of stretching. I feel good after.

I am loosing some of the weight I gained when I was so uninspired with my life while hubby was away. I have lost about 2lbs and I have to loose at least 3 or more lbs this month.

I am continously adding tomotoes on my diet plus fruits to speed up my metabolism and burn more fats. I am also trying to avoid high fat foods and drink a lot of water.

Although I am desperate to loose weight, I always make sure to get enough sleep so I won't be exhausted. Crossing my fingers that I will loose another 3 or more pounds before the end of the month.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.