Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stress For Weight Loss

I bought two clothes on sale yesterday and I really feel over weight looking myself in the mirror. I really need to loose weight not because I want to be sexy again... lols.. I just want to look good and healthy. I feel old looking at my flabby arms in the mirror.

I wasn't able to do my exercise last Friday and yesterday because of some frustrating thoughts again for our closing date. I feel so stress as the closing date gets closer. I feel so alone planning and deciding for everything which made me loose my focus on my weight loss diet. I am trying my best not to loose my focus on my weight loss plan but it is really hard when you are in the middle of some problems.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.