Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stretching Workout For Stress

It's a frustrating week for my weight loss plans because of some personal problems that made me unfocused. But I am glad that I was able to do the minimum number of days of exercise in a week that require to loose weight. I really hope I will be more focus on all my plans for this week.

I did a complete workout yesterday, however I keep eating.. hahahhaha.. Well this is my problem during the weekend. I just love to eat with my family and enjoy the day.

I will be doing my walk with my dog today and make sure to so my complete workout so I will have a good sleep the whole day.

Working out have many purpose. I do my workout not only to loose weight but also to release some emotional, mental and physical stress which give me a good sleep. I always make sure to do a lot of stretching to keep my body relax and release some tension on my stiff muscles.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.