Friday, October 22, 2010

Outdoor Run Next year

I didn't run on the treadmill last night at work's gym because I feel so exhusted. I think my body is adjusting to this new activity. I couldn't sleep because my tummy keeps starving. So I ate some carbs and it made me fall asleep right away. This is probably the reason why I only lost few pounds when I was weigh during our weekly weight watch at work.

Few pounds lost will not discourage me to continue what I am doing to loose more weight. Infact, I am running on the treadmill now to prepare my body because I am planning to do an outdoor run starting on spring next year. Outdoor running is more intense workout so I will continue to loose weight by then making me look thinner and leaner.. hahahahha!!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.