Saturday, October 2, 2010

10 Weeks Weight Loss Challenge

I already lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks doing the 7 days diet with the vegetable diet soup. I thought of stopping the diet after loosing about 6 to 7 more pounds but when I joined the "10 weeks weight lost challenge" at work, I was adviced that I need to loose 10 to 15 more pounds.

My face still looks the same after loosing 9 pounds which is quite unusual. Loosing a lot of weight usually makes people look old because the skin looses it's mass. But since I am undergoing a 4 series of laser treatment for my acne scars, which is skin tightening, I thought of pursuing to loose this much weight and see if my facial skin will sag.

The 7 days diet with the vegetable diet soup is sooo effective and too fast which is quite scary. I feel too drained with energy for a couple of days because I am loosing too much weight, so I thought of stopping the diet this coming week and just follow what we were adviced at the "10 weeks weight lost challenge", which is 50% veggies, 25% carbs and 25% protein with at least 30minutes exercise everyday and see if I will still continue to loose weight. Then I will probably go back doing the 7 days diet every other week.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.