Friday, June 10, 2011

All About My Workout DVDs

I have completed all the workout routine schedule for three months using my Workout DVDs. I am trying not to repeat any workout DVD for three months so my body will not used to the same movement to continue to work hard, speed up my metabolism and burn more calories.

I only need to buy few more Workout DVDs to complete all the routine schedule without repeating any of it. I need one of Kelly Coffey's Long workout dvd, one 30minutes solution toning workout dvd.

I am also thinking of adding one more week of Dance workout using Lisa's 5 Days Latin Dance workout.

I also want to buy the Julianne Just Dance DVD because I love her Cardio Ballroom DVD. However, the ratings is not as good as her Cardio Ballroom.

Then I also want to buy this 30 minutes Belly Dance workout since I realized how fun it is to do the Belly dancing.

But I guess I will have to wait for a couple of months since I have to save the money for our trip.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.