Saturday, June 25, 2011

Salsa Workout And Outdoor Run


I did my 40 minutes Sizzling Salsa workout and followed by 15 minutes outdoor run, this morning. Then I did a lot of stretching afterwards to make sure that my muscles won't be stiff specially on the lower body area.

The weather is great for my outdoor run but to make sure that I will not have a direct heat from the sun, I run as early as 6:30am. I am using some skin exfoliation products for my acne so my skin is very sensitive to sunlight. But this will not stop me from doing my fitness plan.

I cannot run on weekdays because of my schedule that prohibits me from running early in the morning, so I want to make sure to do my outdoor run on the weekend.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.