Saturday, April 10, 2010

Facial Cream For Acne Spots

I've seen some good improvement on the acne darkspot using the facial cream that I bought in Downtown Toronto. However, I am having some new light acne coming out on some area of my face. But it is very light that is not noticeable. I am trying my best to keep my skin clean and continue the treatment while the dried acne spot fades.

I also notice some impovement on my skin elasticility making some fine lines appearance disappear. The fine lines are cause by the drying effect of the Proactive Repairing Lotion. It dries up the acne pimples but it makes my skin so dry. So using this facial cream makes it look better.

If you are interested in using this facial cream, you can contact me through my webstore by filling up the contact for. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics4u.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.