Sunday, April 4, 2010

Journey In Loosing Weight

I felt some insecurity hearing my friends say that I gained a lot of weight since the last time they saw me. This comments made me more inspired to loose weight and I am so determine to do it.

Eventhough, I over ate last night at the party, I still weigh the same. Probably because of the fruit cleansing diet that I just had. So I will definitely continue do the fruit cleansing diet, at least once a week.

My lower back pain have also improved at lot after doing the 1 hour light exercise with longer stretching, yesterday. And I will do another 45 minutes exercise today. I might not do any weight lifting exercise for a while, until my lower back pain is gone.

I will try my best to loose at least 1 to 3 lbs this week by eating food rich in fiber and exercising at least 30 minute, 3 to 4 times a week.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.