Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kickboxing Exercise

I just started trying this kickboxing exercise video and as usual, it's a little bit confusing but fun challenge to work at. I am looking forward to learn these two kickboxing program in the DVD and start doing the right moves so I can buy more kickboxing exercise dvds in the near future.

It is soon to have variety types of exercise to do so my body will not get used to just one moves. I already had so much fun with the hip hop, latin and jazz type dance exercise and I want to try tis kickboxing exercise.

I will combince kickboxing exercise with other type of exercise each they and continue to be active and feel great this year. I promise that I will never let myself to get fat again this time. Keep myself focus, less stress and happier.. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.