Saturday, January 8, 2011

Learning KickBoxing


I am not very happy with the effort I did this week with regard to my weight loss routine. I have spend less time exercising and running and I have consumed more calories that I should. However, I am happy that, I was able to eat less carbs and ate more fruits and veggies.

I am still learning the kickboxing exercise dvd that I bought, so I am exerting less energy doing it. But once I learn the routine, I am pretty sure that kickboxing is a very good way to sweat and shed extra calories even for short period of time.

Kickboxing exercise is a good form of exercise for the whole body particlularly upper, lower and mid section. It also a good cardio and toning exercise. And most of all, it's fun!!

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.