Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aim To Lose More Weight


I am happy that I was able to do all my exercise plans for this week, religiously. However, I am not happy with my eating habits as I eat more carbohydrates specially today. I don't that it doesn't store on my body.

I am still holding on to my plan of losing 10 more pounds before summer. I am not sure if I can do it but I will try my best to at least lose more. I don't care if it will look good on me but I want to try.

I need to run at least three times a week to speed up my metabolism and lose the weight that I want before summer. Running is so good in speeding up the metabolism. However, the weather has been not friendly to my plan. I hope to have a better weather next week.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.