Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wanted More Weight Loss


I feel guilty for eating too much.. I am not gaining weight though but I need to start losing weight now for my plan to lose another 10 pounds by summer.

I have edited my workout plan and I added more hours to speed up my weight loss. But I need to control my eating so I can lose 10 pounds faster.

It's hard for me to go to my owkr's gym so I might enroll at the gym near our house. Besides, I need to use the remaining amount I have on my Insurance Wellness account for this year otherwise, it can be forfeited.

I will also order more workout videos since my insurance allowed it's claim as home fitness equipment. I received the reimbursed money and I am so happy about it because I want to order more exciting workout videos.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.