Monday, May 23, 2011

Jealousy For Inspiration To Lose Weight

I have added new person on my FB account. She was an old elementary classmate. She also work out a lot and she really look great. I am jealous because she really look fit and slim.

My jealousy is not to hate someone like her, but to be an inspiration to continue to lose more weight to be like her.

I will defintely watch my diet starting this week and make sure that I will lose more weight before summer. I want to look fit and slim but NOT skinny.

I have to do is to eat less and perhaps watch the food and the portion of the food that I eat to lose weight faster.

I know I will lose weight faster if I will watch the food that I eat since I have been working out a lot. I should eat less carbs and eat foods rich in fiber.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.