Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Workout DVDs

I have been thinking and doing my workout plan since I already have a lot of workout dvd's and I am trying not to keep repeating each dvds too much. I was able to create workout program routine for two months lenght.

I was so happy that my insurance cover my workout dvd workouts, so I just ordered another 8 workout dvds... The biggest ordered I ever made so far at collage video.

I ordered these much because I am using the money I am making from my blogging which is in US dollars. And since Canadian dollars is higher than the US dollars, I thought of using all the money I have on my paypal account and then my insurance will refund my money in Canadian dollars.

I am so excited to start adding two weeks workout routine plan...

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.